1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which One will Good for earn every month 300$ ??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rajonbd0219, Jul 20, 2014.

I was working on Forex from last two years but just failed there , so Now I am thinking to start another work like graphic design or web development or others ... Please suggest me which program will help me to get every month at least 300$ ... Web development or web design ???

I am waiting for your best suggestion for me ............:)

Rajonbd0219, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I greatly despise posts like this. You weren't successful with Forex so now you want to be a Freelance Web Developer and you're asking what SOFTWARE will make you money?

The only thing that will make you money in this world is your Mind, Drive and Ambition. The software you use is completely irrelevant. You can go out and buy a $3,000 suite of Web Development Applications and a 14 year old child armed with Notepad and intelligence will out develop you.

If you want to make money at ANYTHING forget the tools to use. Gain the knowledge and skill set first... then worry about what tool may or may not make your life slightly easier.

By the way... I have always developed straight from a text editor. I thought using WYSIWYG editors like DreamWeaver would speed up development but instead it constrained me and cost me time. You won't find a piece of software out there that will put an extra dollar in your pocket.

Edit: After reading your post again perhaps you meant which type of work would make you more money, Graphic Design or Web Design... In that case... Both and Neither. You will figure out what I mean by that...

NetStar, Jul 20, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.