1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by theblurr5495, Feb 14, 2010.

What is the photoshop version that people refer to when web designers talk about photoshop. Is it photoshop elements?

theblurr5495, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  2. awkman

awkman Peon

Best Answers:
    No it is definitely not. Professional web designers use the latest full version of Photoshop (now Photoshop CS4) Go to Adobe to see it. It is very expensive -currently $699 - although if you are a genuine student you can get it at a much reduced price.
    However, do not despair! Photoshop Elements will do most, if not all you need for most web design jobs. I own both - in fact an older version of Photoshop and an up to date version of elements and I often use elements for a job because it is quicker. As well as that, if you are on a really tight budget you can get things like GIMP for free. I find it a bit of a pain to use but it is truly free and with a bit of work you can get excellent results with it.

I hope this helps,

Awkman

awkman, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  3. xDemevenx

xDemevenx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally prefer Adobe Photoshop CS3 in that it is a major upgrade from CS2, and it requires less power than CS4. CS3 presents almost all of the tools located in CS4 without all the cool automated actions and tools. Also, it presents organized docking unlike CS2.

xDemevenx, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  4. dilla

dilla Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I'm a student and I can get CS3 for $300 if interested in purchasing it through me.

Cheers.

dilla, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  5. sheryonline

sheryonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its always the photoshop but as photoshop updates to new versions so better to use their updated version like the Lastest CS4 but personally em Using CS3 :) its also very very reliable
    thanx
    Shery !

sheryonline, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  6. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    CS4. Depends. If you are just basically manipulating existing pics them Elements is all you need.

BadBoyzStudioZ, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  7. meetali

meetali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop has many updated ver. and now designers are using photoshop cs4. but CS3 is the best ver of photoshop. I love Photoshop cs3.

meetali, Feb 24, 2010 IP