1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Premium Proxy Service Do You Use / Suggest?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by korfezli1966, Jul 20, 2013.

Hi all,

I need premium proxy lists for my website, therefore I will purchase / subscribe to a premium proxy list. Before doing that, i wanted to know hwich premium proxy lists / provider do you use / suggest me.

I found hidemyass website, which offers for $25 a lifetime subscription toyou ha their premium proxy list, which is sent every 24h to your email address as plain txt format.

Did you have any experience with this service, do you have any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.

korfezli1966, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    You can get that same list for free from here : http://www.dailyfreehma.com/

dhamaniasad, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  3. fortunelister

fortunelister Member

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend WI-FREE they will not trace that you are actually using proxy it's the best I've used

fortunelister, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I don't use any proxy .,..and don't want to recommend to anyone..but I found small buzz about hidemyass few moths ago....

mukesh4bs, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  5. Nathan Franklin

Nathan Franklin Member

Best Answers:
    Another vote for hidemyass here.

Nathan Franklin, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  6. havilove

havilove Member

Best Answers:
    I will be honest. If you are looking for public proxy server list, there are so many give you free (ex: http://gatherproxy.com - very good site allows you download all proxy server list as raw text format. Im sure that its better than HMA premium proxy list)
    All another site which selling public proxy server list is not good. Why? Because you can easy to find their proxies on more free site. Them are public.
    Im high recommend you using private proxy or vpn if you want to hide your ip, access unblock websites, watch us tv stream ...

havilove, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What I am trying to do is, I have a php file which pulls content from another website. But if I connect it to my cronjob panel and let it work with cronjob, the source website bans my ip, therefore I have to have a few ip addresses so that everytime it works it should use a random ip to not to get banned.

But I could not find any "quick enough" proxy to let it work, they are all slow ip addresses.

korfezli1966, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  8. havilove

havilove Member

Best Answers:
    Hi korfezli1966 as i said. The public proxies you can grabber from few popular websites. Them contain almost public proxies. The public proxy is not good and them are regular slow. We can get fast speed with private proxies only.

havilove, Aug 1, 2013 IP