1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which social media platform is best for Marketers

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ranapratap82thakur, Feb 20, 2012.

Hello friends
    I am a bit confused about which social media platform should i choose for my health niche website. In a recent news published by a search engine analyst revealed that facebook is still the number one destination for most of the marketers. this might be due to the fact that Facebook has penetrated almost every corner of the Globe and Google+ is still to reach that level. however certain moves of Google+ also reveals that if you are using Google+ you will have an edge in your link building effort. Like Google has started incorporating Google+ profile results to its main search result page. Asides Google has come up with a new provision like integrating "Share" button right at the top right corner of Google home page. I don't want to get into the details about if Google is indulged into unfair trade practices or not but as a marketer would definitely watch each and every move of Google closely.
    Please suggest me which platform should I use.

ranapratap82thakur, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    I would prefer Facebook based on my knowledge and experience with Facebook. Currently if you compare the users of most popular social media platforms i.e. Facebook and Google+, you would realized that obviously Facebook is more popular, and as that is in market since long time, and Google+ is currently something new for the world. Therefore, marketers would see where is more public, and would advertise accordingly, and we know that currently Facebook is successful in capturing more public on it than what G+ has.

edvvardbrian, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  3. Brandon.

Brandon. Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook would be the current more superior network because of it's popularity and features that it offers.

Brandon., Feb 20, 2012 IP
  4. sapna51

sapna51 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you.

Face Book
    Digg
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    and many more.....

sapna51, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is perfect fot this

Sam Gilmore, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  6. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook perfroms the best. It's quality traffic, I can't say the same about twitter

Genesis1, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  7. cliqflip

cliqflip Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might prefer one over the other but, I suggest using them all and for me personally twitter works best

cliqflip, Feb 22, 2012 IP