1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which type of logo your business need?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jagodesign, May 12, 2018.

Hi, I am sharing this article because I think is really helpful to all businesses.

Whether is a new or already established business or organization, a logo design is the core of the visual representation of the idea that the audience is going to be exposed. And because of that, every startup or entrepreneur needs to know which is the type of logo the brand needs.

It doesn't matter if you are a new business or an already established brand looking for a revamp. There are parameters that you have to be in to know which is the correct way to represent your brand through a logo design. A great visual representation is the face of the values and beliefs of your business/organization.

How will the logo look on certain implementation? how will it look when is printed or in a big advertising billboard? These questions come often when a logo design project is already in process.

So, because of that why is important to know which type of logo is the right one for your business? in this article, I will make sure to show it to you.

jagodesign, May 12, 2018 IP