1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which type option is required for one chating website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tricks2, Jul 18, 2015.

Hi DP lovers,

I am plan to start one chat website, i have few ideas, but i am not satisfied with thats, so anybody tell me what are the options is required for one chating website?

if you have any ideas then please share with me. I like to provide very helpful and healthy chat website that is fullfill all type of age persons requirement.

So what is are features is attract the users?

tricks2, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why would anyone use chatting websites these days when they can use phone apps that will work better usually?

digitalpoint, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Chatrooms are basically dead.

Most people used chatrooms to 1. meet someone from the opposite sex, 2. connect with friends and 3. talk with others with similar interests and hobbies. We now have 1. Dating web sites and apps like OKCupid, POF, Tinder, Match, eHarmony, and even AdultFriendFinder (if that's your thing) to connect with potential dates. 2. FaceBook, Google+, Twitter, Vine, and Instagram make it super easy to stay connected with friends and even strangers. SMS/WhatsApp/KiK also make it easy to "chat" right from your phone. 3. There is an online forum for every hobby and interest you can think of which will connect you with people with similar interests in a better environment. And of course if you meet someone using any of those other sources you have texting and apps to "chat".

If you make a chatroom today you are wasting your time. The only people still "chatting" today are older nerds and creeps on dieing IRC channels and the few people who are still stuck in 1996 searching for their AOL chats....... then there's TinyChat, Omega (sp?), and ChatRoulette to cater to the small group that wants to have a quick video chat with randoms.

NetStar, Jul 19, 2015 IP
    malky66 and Rado_ch like this.