1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which types websites have chance to getting good popularity if I make with well manner

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kartik saini, Aug 5, 2015.

I want to make or buy a website so suggest me which type website in this days have chance to get good popularity.

kartik saini, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  2. epicbud

epicbud Member

Best Answers:
    You can try google trends, also see what's popular around you, in real life, on TV, or online forums, reddit, facebook, what are people talking about.
    Besides, there are topics which are constantly popular: like food, travel, dating, clothing, health, technology...

epicbud, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  3. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    I would just create a site for something that you personally enjoy or are passionate about, and find a way to create a business out of it. If you try to create something around the latest trend it's just a matter of time before the trend ends. Besides creating a quality site that has a shot at becoming popular could take 3-4+ months just to get everything going and to drive traffic to the site.

Nick B., Aug 11, 2015 IP