1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

White label Shopping Price Compare business, what do you think ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by signorm68, Dec 14, 2012.

Hi,
    need your opinion about this.

Few years ago started shopping price compare site, and until now, business is "decent". Few months ago I made private affiliate program (sharing 50/50 with affiliates) and that is OK too (mean affiliate program where people drives traffic to my sites and we share profit from every sale) and that is for now very good, increasing profits too.
    Then Month ago, I made and now it is in beta testing phase contextual and in-link advertising program (also connected to site) and that shows good results for now, and push profits too (also 50/50).

Now I am considering to go one more step (best or worst?) to develop "white label" program, but not sure, and would you like to hear your opinion is it worth or not, would people be interested for such thing?

Idea is:

- partners don't need to be approved by any network (only by me) and you can get up to thousands of categories (general shopping or niche) amoung 50.000.000 products (real products like clothes, shoes, beds,everything)
    - site and everything is what I am providing
    - we are sharing profit 50/50

partner need to
    - choose domain
    - (maybe to pay some setup fee like $500 or something, just to "push" time wasters)
    - promote on any way he knows best: SEO, PPC, social,etc...

Benefits for me are clear: I will get new small income sources for existing business, but would people (potential partners) will be interested?

For partners cons will be: sharing 50/50 with me

But on other side, if they start own business, to reach merchants base, info freshness, fast serving, various tech problems, etc,etc they will need at least 1 year and $xx.xxx to spend.

1 year ago I started similar "white label" but just for coupon code / dot deal sites, and what is interesting from 17 or 18 people who bought domain and get free site and everything from me, auto daily updated, etc, ONLY 1, made and still makes nice profit that we are sharing 50/50. other just gave up after few days or weeks, many of them never send even a message.

Money made in such sites for me and partners can be huge, but, i am not sure is it worth or not to develop this "white label", so would like to hear your opinions about this, should I try with white label or not?

signorm68, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  2. Firos

Firos Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I would like to make my website as a price comparison website .

Firos, Oct 16, 2014 IP