1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who gets leads for business opportunities via Instagram?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ash Davidson, Mar 18, 2017.

I've found massive success of late with it, having watched a few of the big guys in marketing do it I changed a few things. All though its only small they are free leads which is what you need at times.

Who else gets success from Instagram?

Ash Davidson, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  2. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instagram exposes your business/product to the larger community.
    All you need is a social media strategist who will help you tailor your activities according to your budget and plan.

Instagram is great if your target audience can be found there.

oyeahei, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  3. NazirYahshua

NazirYahshua Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Ash! I generate leads via Instagram daily. Personally, I use a bot called Instagress - you may have heard of it - It generates automatic likes, comments and follows for other accounts and pictures. Really great tool you should think about signing up with.

Hope this helps :)

-Joshua

NazirYahshua, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  4. SocialMediaSHop

SocialMediaSHop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using instagram for more then 2 years now. It is quite good an generating leads especially for a younger base of customers. I use a mix of 3 things. First of paid ads everyone is familiar with those. Other then that I use influencers or as people say paid promotions on accounts. For this look for accounts bigger then 100 000 if your niche has them and they should have around 5-10% engagement rate. For the third thing I bot my own accounts but unlike the guy abobe me I recommend massplanner islt is 19.99 a month or 44$ for 6 months if you buy only the instagram module. I am in no way affiliated with them but they are the best bot I have tried both instagress and followliker. If you need settings for the bot do contact me.

SocialMediaSHop, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  5. Ash Davidson

Ash Davidson Member

Best Answers:
    Oh wow, the amount of sales pitches haha. I use automation and i'm pretty happy with the one I use. There all the same though. I get a horrible feeling IG will be like Twitter and ban all automation soon

Ash Davidson, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  6. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Count me in! :D My IG efforts are gradually paying off, as I get some of my leads in there. What I just do is try getting a good number of followers and making my feed nice and engaging daily. BTW, I'm in the IM and business coaching niche.

Anitasol, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  7. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure there are sales leads to be found everywhere including Instagram! I have had success using shoutouts to help promote specific campaigns.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    The good thing about instagram now is that businesses are given an option to advertise and promote their account which is not available before. It is optional but for me it is a good investment especially if your target audience is mostly found on instagram.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 21, 2017 IP