1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who has helped you with your online biz? Someone you really are thankful for.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Greg B, Dec 16, 2010.

In the past several months I've met some really great people here. It's nice to meet people who are honest, hardworking and share. Some clients have become great friends and sometimes we barter. You can really cut costs by making friends in other countries as they know where all the cool stuff is and can hook you up big time!

Money is good but sometimes a person who really hooks you up with air fare, hotels, etc. can be a big time life saver.

So I'm asking are there people in this biz who have really helped you? Who are they? What was the program or strategy they used? It's these kinds of people who make this business and board rule.

Greg B, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  2. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me it's been two people. One has been a mentor. I've lost touch with him, but we used to have a pretty good relationship. His name is Jeff Wellman.

Also, Lauryn Herbert has helped me a ton as of lately. Just with some of the resources she has provided.

businessman413, Dec 16, 2010 IP