1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who has success at gig sites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dbservices, Feb 28, 2011.

1. dbservices

dbservices Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Success!!

Thanks guys I got my first sale because your help a few hours after implementing what you taught me . :)

dbservices, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  2. shahidusman

shahidusman Member

Best Answers:
    This is awesome :)

shahidusman, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  3. markgmktg

markgmktg Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you certainly can't just start offering anything and nothing. Find something you're good at and retry fiverr but this time build yourself a rep and provide real value to your customers. But really I only recommended sites like fiverr to new guys trying to get their toe wet into this game and make some money so for you I'd say you could try a site like freelance but this time offer something that's easily doable and still pays some money like $10/hour. Maybe customer phone support etc.

But of course earn some money and then start buying traffic to offers and testing and all that stuff. Don't just waste your life freelancing. There's ALOT MORE money to be made in other areas of internet marketing like CPA.

So make some money and get out of there and go in the real places where all the money is being made.

markgmktg, Mar 2, 2011 IP