1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who used HyperComments.com?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JaneAir, Aug 9, 2012.

Started looking comment system for a blog and found HyperComments.com — like disqus (even better somewhere), but you can comment any part of the article! I want to setup it on my news-blog and watching for results. There is someone who tried? Looks like something incredible but I need a review.

JaneAir, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  2. JaneAir

JaneAir Guest

Best Answers:
    Okay, nobody answered me, so I setup the service on my blog and even wrote some review for those of you, who looking for the mentions like me.

Most of us don’t wondering what kind of comment system is better for installing on the site. And this is very bad! When we have a stable audience and begins to boil life, we change our standard commenting system to something like Disqus or Intense Debate. It always happens. Perhaps you are one who puts things right, but I was not. It doesn’t matter. What is really important — the approach to the comments. I'll explain what I mean.

We are always looked at the comments in the bottom of the pages like on a small notes at the end of articles. Little compilation of further reviews on the material that you just read, yep? When I read an article on the site, where HyperComments was installed (I did not yet know about it), I stumbled upon a phrase that was not quite clear to me and moved cursor to it — words become softly lighted in a yellow and when I clicked on it, I saw a great discussion of this part of article!

People have complement it, explain the essence, ask "What it means?", and etc. I was shocked to depth of my soul! How such a little phrase could cause so much thought and discussions? I began to explore the rest of the article and then realized what a huge world of discussions is actually hidden behind these small pieces of text: almost every photo, word, quote, thought have their notes! Readers discuss everything simply highlighting the word, and leaving comments for them! Then I understood how much is actually dependent by such services.

On the same day I installed Hypercoments on my blog, which has already become the standard replaced Disqus. Technically it looks very simple: the reader selects interesting part of the text or picture or anything else, and pokes a "Comment". Then just write a comment (you can add photos, video, presentation, or a emoticon)) and press Enter. Log in instantly and occurs with one of your convenient social network (twitter, I always choose). All comments collected at the bottom (for those who are more familiar the classic model), indicating which part of the text include a comment.

That's all, I guess. HyperComments is really great comment system! Try it!

JaneAir, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  3. JaneAir

JaneAir Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh, it's really great! Come here for new mentions, but nobody write, so...

JaneAir, Aug 13, 2012 IP