1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why 97% of people fail in IM

Discussion in 'General Business' started by seotube, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

It is true sometimes we are tired to write articles or spend a little bit of time providing value to the forum. The thing is. We need to be consistent in what we do. If we start something we must finish it until we see the results we are expecting from our hard work.

Many people are starters but only a few are finishers.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  2. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree most get rich quick products don't work. Most don't realize it requires a lot of work. Khadaji has a great product by the way. I bought his ebook a week ago and started to build my own list and I am starting to make a few sales already and I only have a handful of subscribers.

gkuang2, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  3. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need a method to communicate with your target demographic, and also a method to present to them something really valuable.

That's all it is.

But people bounce from shiny object to shiny object, without ever focusing on targeting a demographic.

If you have a massive marketing reach, you'll be successful. (As long as you're not clueless).

CandleKeep, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  4. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some newbies don't have the confidence, and they don't go via the right path, they are caught with "get rich programs".

SERPpoint, Jun 12, 2013 IP