1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Can't I Post In Sites For Sale

Discussion in 'General Business' started by w11guy, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I want to post in Sites for Sale, but get the message below. How am I supposed to know which of these applies to me? I assume my account is active because I can post here.There is nothing in the sticky for that forum that says I need to be a premium member to post. If I don't have sufficient privileges, how do I get them? I can't find this info anywhere on the site. Any help greatly appreciated.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

Certain forums have specific requirements for posting, which you can find here.

2. Some areas (for example premium articles) are only available to premium members.

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

w11guy, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  2. Umesh281

Umesh281 Peon

Best Answers:
    Reason # 1 Go to other sections and make useful posts first, increase the count for your post it wold give weightiness to your account and you shall be able to start new threads.

Umesh281, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  3. TheCheesePolice

TheCheesePolice Member

Best Answers:
    You need to be here for 7 days and have at least 10 posts.

TheCheesePolice, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  4. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Actually, that's not accurate for BST forums my friend. That's for the website review area. :)

For the BST forum:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/faq.php?faq=rules#faq_posting_guidelines

mcfox, Jul 24, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.