1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Do Joom SEO / SEF Make Google Hate Me?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by TerryBrazil, May 21, 2008.

Ok I know that I must have something wrong here. I have a few sites that are not getting indexed correctly after installing joom seo and sef. I also use seyret and fireboard on the one.

All of the urls show up correctly on the sites and even fireboard and the seyret component. So I want to assume that they are working.

However the only pages that google has indexed are the home page and a few videos I posted before adding joom seo and sef on the one site. And only the home page on the other.

Could it possibly be getting hit for duplicate content?

The two sites I worry about the most are my WoW Vid Site and my IM site. Not sure if you can tell anything from them by just looking at the sites.

There are about 3 more but these two are the main ones I work on.

I also noticed that most all of my internal links cut of the www. Could this be a problem and how could I change that?
    All help is greatly appreciated.

TerryBrazil, May 21, 2008 IP
  2. MrSandMan

MrSandMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can't speak for the other stuff, but you might want to try to shy away from any dup. content.

MrSandMan, May 21, 2008 IP
  3. TerryBrazil

TerryBrazil Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I heard that google is not counting dup content against you anymore but it seems to not be true. I should have about 70 indexed pages and only have 3 or so (wow vid site).

I just do not know what is going wrong with joomseo and sef.

TerryBrazil, May 21, 2008 IP