1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Does Propeller Suck So Bad?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Dreamerr, Nov 19, 2009.

Does anyone use Propeller?
    Why is almost every story in every category so boring?
    I can spend hours on reddit, stumbleupon or digg but didn't see a single interesting story on the front pages of Propeller today.
    It's not a spam problem either, they seem to have a lot of mainstream news sources and stale youtube clips.
    As far as I can tell their user base must be a bunch of right wing senior citizens.

Dreamerr, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  2. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ;)) You're right, I never thought about it that way. But yes, you can spend hours on reddit or digg and propeller is just...boring. This is obvious when you look at the number of votes per story. At propeller is 20-40 max, while at reddit there are stories with 1000+ votes, not to mention hundreds and thousands of comments.

Speedy_J, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  3. arnoldsmithh

arnoldsmithh Peon

Best Answers:
    Try spicy page. Its a social media website there you can find many spicy stories

arnoldsmithh, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  4. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm with you. I never said anything about it - but since you asked the question...sure, it is kinda boring. I really like digg personally to read stories - but that's just my personal preference.

bigcat1967, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  5. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I find Propeller to be very hard to use, thats why I dont go there anymore. It is difficult :(

Ibn Juferi, Nov 20, 2009 IP