1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why some online payment service providers always protect the buyer not the seller?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by yataka, Sep 25, 2011.

I think it's real not fair to protect the buyer more, so some fraud activities alwaya happen. For example, the customization shopping on-line service is hard to be protected if someone want to have something customized on-line and then they asked to charge back the payment when they received the item with the reason of 'total different' which is hard to judge who's right because everyone has its own feelings on the custom item. Under this condition, the on-line payment service provider always protect the buyer by sending the money back. Actually i think it's not fair.

yataka, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  2. TheBankBreaker

TheBankBreaker Peon

Best Answers:
    This is inevitable. All of their money comes from buyers. IF the buyers are protected there will always be sellers. Its the only and widest method of payment processing available with its convenience. if there was a challenger maybe there could be some headway for the sellers to negotiate but in this case, buyers wont return, as long as there are buyers...sellers always will.

TheBankBreaker, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  3. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    @TheBankBreaker Well explained.

Icecube_media, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  4. Wittyfreak

Wittyfreak Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah , i hate this principle from paypal....they should not protect anyone , they should just let the deal be deal....

Wittyfreak, Sep 26, 2011 IP