1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why youtube views are different

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by softgen, Aug 9, 2010.

Daily I upload 4 videos to youtube. But I have seen that only first video are getting maximum views than other videos. Now I have uploaded 20 videos.

First day I have uploaded 1 to 4 = 4(total) videos to youtube.
    Second day I have uploaded 5 to 8 = 4(total) videos to youtube.
    Third day I have uploaded 9 to 12 = 4(total) videos to youtube.
    Fourth day I have uploaded 13 to 16 = 4(total) videos to youtube.
    Fifth day I have uploaded 17 to 20 = 4(total) videos to youtube.

Within 20 videos only 1, 5, 9, 13 & 17 no. video are getting maximum views than other videos. But all videos tag, description & title are same only number has changed.

Why its different? Even its 10 times more views than others. If 1, 5, 9, 13 & 17 no. video are getting 1000 views then other videos are getting less than 100 views.

What is the cause of this different?

softgen, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  2. fr@nc!z

fr@nc!z Active Member

Best Answers:
    The title might be almost the same as the other... BUT, are videos themselves are the same??? The difference of video content is the reason why your videos don't have the same number of views.

fr@nc!z, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  3. seodash

seodash Member

Best Answers:
    It also depends on the visibility of the video. If it's easy to be searched then it may get high number of views .

seodash, Aug 9, 2010 IP