1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wich kind of template-theme you recommend?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by nospheratt, May 31, 2006.

Hi, people. I'm new here, and I'm not a native english speaker, so please forgive any bad writing (some of that could be just typos;) ).
    I love to write, and I like the net world very much, so Adsense sounds great for me. A few days ago I sarted to research about it. That's how I find DP, wich quickly become my favourite resource. I've been reeding a lot, learning a lot, and taking notes. Thank you all for that!
    But (there's always one of those), I have a question for wich I didn't find answer in the threads. Here it goes:
    I'm about to set a blog, and I wil place Adsense in it as soon as I get some content for start it. I would like to get some advise regarding the template. Wich kind of colors are better? I've read that white works the best, is that true? In combination with what colors? Would be wrong to choose a template with an image in the top? Is unwise to have images in the posts? If coloured background is ok, wich sort of color would you recommend?
    Thanks in advance.

nospheratt, May 31, 2006 IP
  2. AdsenseAddict

AdsenseAddict Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend a white background site. Then put adsense ads and set the bg to white, the link standard blue, text is black and url gray.

Check out my blog for example >> card-magic.blogspot.com

AdsenseAddict, May 31, 2006 IP
  3. emitind

emitind Peon

Best Answers:
    Colour backgrounds are fine! Just blend your ads in with it. Pastel colours are good, easy to look at. Here's a good website for colour inspiration and combinations: http://www.kolur.com/oct6/galindex.php

emitind, May 31, 2006 IP
  4. nospheratt

nospheratt Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for the advice. I suppose that a cream or beige background will be ok? I've seen some templates that I liked, that have a red background, and the area of the text (the blog itself, posts, links, etc.) is white or creamy. The font will be black and the links red too. Will that kind of layout work well with adsense?
    PS - Sorry for all those "wich", where I shoul have said "which". I'm practicing my english. ;)

nospheratt, Jun 1, 2006 IP