1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wikipedia linked wiki...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sablon, May 5, 2012.

Hello!

I would like to create a small wikipedia very specific to my domain, but I would like any articles written therer to be also posted onto Wikipedia.org , and also if possible to add posts from wikipedia.ord onto my Wiki.

In the end, my Wiki would be like a place to easily find any article or info related to my domain and that the people know that by posting it there, it will be repertoried and easily found by the others...

Anyone has any clue?

sablon, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just go for MediaWiki http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki it is the script wikipedia is using if I remember right

Copying articles directly from wikipeida is not legal and so I think you should not consider it.

Sensei.Design, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. sablon

sablon Peon

Best Answers:
    Umm... Ok. I Already have MediaWiki, but I don't want to 'spread' the information. I would like to 'link' it. The point of Wikipedia is to bring all the info in one spot... i will put some thinking into it. If you know any good way to link Articles from my Wiki so that they are directly entered in WIkipedia.org, that would be great thus...

Thanks

sablon, May 11, 2012 IP