1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will Graphically Design Anything You Need In Photoshop For A Fee!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by OfficialZengon, Aug 14, 2012.

Hey guys, if you are reading this, then welcome, I am Ali, from Zengon. You can find most of my work on my facebook page. Facebook.com/OfficialZengon. Everything on there has been done by me personally. Most are for my clients that offer me a fee to do them what they need off a site called Fiverr, and off another site called Elance which is a higher source of competition. I will provide all the links below if you want to follow me, check out my work, or even offer me a work job you need done. I offer 1-2 photos on fiverr for $5. It is a secure, safe site, no need to worry. I've been working with photoshop for over 9 years so you have no need to worry about anything. You may email me, take a glance at my photos, and let me know if you need any work done, I would be happy to help. Thanks a lot guys!

Email: Zengon@live.com
    Fiverr: www.Fiverr.com/Zengon
    Facebook: www.Facebook.com/OfficialZengon
    Twitter: @OfficialZengon

Thanks again for reading everyone, hope to see you all soon. Stay in touch with my page as I update it regularly whenever I get more work done. It is great to see what I get done, also great to hear how much you guys like my work. Thanks a bunch. Any questions shoot me an email.

-Ali

OfficialZengon, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  2. cadavr

cadavr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do like your facebook image. It's lovely :)

cadavr, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. OfficialZengon

OfficialZengon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback. :) I like hearing from others what they think. It helps, for instance if they don't like it and tell me why, I can improve and make it better.

Thank you !

-Ali

OfficialZengon, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  4. cadavr

cadavr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just do a bunch of tutorials.

cadavr, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  5. zajaczekol

zajaczekol Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to do for people , please show your some works.

zajaczekol, Aug 21, 2012 IP