1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will social media helps for generating leads & enqueries for IT services company

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Rajuseo, Sep 23, 2010.

Hi masters, I want to know whether social media helps to generate leads & en queries for service based companies. For eg: IT services like bpo, data management, translation services etc. I'm very eager to see ur reply for this post and also it will be helpful for me if you attach some successful case studies with this... Thank you.

Rajuseo, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  2. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course Social Media can help generating leads for service based companies.

Let's take an example of Computer IT Support. First of all, you decide the location in which you are going to provide your services. Then make friends through social media network from the same location and then you can make some promotional offers for your business and your friends will know about it. For an example, you can create followers in Twitter by tweeting about some particular discount is offered if a person is follow you on twitter within a specific time. This will increase your followers as well as help getting you good leads.

Alan Smith, Sep 23, 2010 IP