1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will this hurt me?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by designventures, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well being someone who has bought & sold content, I'd say you get what you pay for.
    If you're looking to run the business for long, you want quality, which is something that $1/100 words can't offer (still possible but prob only 5% chance).

NEVER use Fiverr to buy links. Do it right because it costs more to undo the damages.

Ethan Alvin, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  2. EduAffiliates

EduAffiliates Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't trust fiverr with seo tasks. Try searching the forums - you will pay $5 more, but you will definitely get better results.

EduAffiliates, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If your client is based in the U.S., it is worthwhile to get listed on the Blue Book directory (thebluebook.com). They are THE construction directory and just about every construction project is listed and advertised on it. It is very active and prime contractors use it all of the time to find subs for their projects. This should not be confused with Kelley's Blue Book which is focused on the automotive industry.

jrbiz, Nov 22, 2014 IP