1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Winter Is Here!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Daniel, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    Only for 1 week then it's raining again. :cool:

Weirfire, Nov 29, 2004 IP
  2. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    We are having winter in Las Vegas. High 40's, low 50's, sunny (of course). It hardly ever rains here. We get about 5" per year and hardly ever get cloudy days. That is why we decided to move here from Miami where they get 60 - 65 inches of rain with lots of humidity. They may get a mild winter but no guarantee of winter weather. I love having four seasons. Since Vegas is in a valley, we can see snow in the mountains which ring us. So pretty! And it rarely goes below freezing.

I should work for the Chamber of Commerce...... :)

Cordially,

amberstar702, Nov 29, 2004 IP
  3. ATLien

ATLien Peon

Best Answers:
    I am in GA, and we see snow about once a year, normally feb. So far it has been pretty warm for being winter.

ATLien, Nov 29, 2004 IP
  4. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree we dont see temps this low here. This time of year here in Las Vegas should produce 60s for highs and upper 40s to 50s for lows. I am now having to break out the jackets..lol. Even though we did see snow last year here in the Las vegas valley.

Las Vegas Homes, Nov 29, 2004 IP
  5. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Last year in Vegas we had one snowfall. I had not seen snow in a lot of years and was soooooooooo happy. I awoke at 4 am and had a feeling to look outside. It was snowing with big fluffy flakes, the ground was covered with snow and there was a magical quality to the snow - like when I was a child. I hope it snows again this year. :)

Cordially,

amberstar702, Nov 30, 2004 IP