1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wire Transfer BDO dollar account

Discussion in 'General Business' started by deathnote1, Mar 25, 2009.

Im having a hard time trying to deposit some dollar to sweden, I opened a dollar account in BDO(ATM DEBIT) they gave me passbook. that gives me trouble, I need to apply it on ebanking that takes 7-8workign days as what they told me, so I wait for 7 days, when I try to mak a wire transfer, they didnt know the word "wire transfer" (telegraphic in BDO) thy told me that my account must be atleast 6months old, so I trie to deposit some dollar to my friends dollar account that is 2yrs old. but when she tried to wire transfer, the bank keep asking the company profile were bout to deposit and the purpose, she give the purpose but the bank keep tellign that they have purpose code, so why dont they identify what purpose code is applicable to my purpose(escrow payment for service provider) BDO manager told us that deposit from individual account to corporate account is not allowed DAMN!!!! they are NUTs and STUPID!!!! BDO TELLERS ARE STUPID!! not all but most!!! even CALL CENTER BDO gaves me wrong info!!!! or they jsut dont want complicated transaction. The teller from Hagonoy Bulacan branch told me that shes 100% sure that my newly opened atm debit peso is allowed in paypal, but it turned out not. They may not know all, but please... ask someone from your company before giving such info.

deathnote1, Mar 25, 2009 IP
  2. ricky_eran

ricky_eran Peon

Best Answers:
    oh, god! in my desperation to be able to solve what is this freakin "purpose code" that BDO internet banking asks for a wire transfer, i came to this thread. BDO Customer Service does not know when I called. RCBC Customer Service does not know either when I called. Even google does not seem to have enough info about this purpose code except this thread which shares my anger.

BDO, what is this purpose code? please. i want to wire transfer money because i have to pay someone urgently. now i look like i'm someone who's making up a lot of reasons so I will not be able to pay. i am sorry i put my money in BDO.

ricky_eran, Oct 12, 2011 IP