1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WoedPress tagline help needed - it doesn't show up correctly on the top of the window

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Jian Lin, Sep 4, 2012.

I am working on the last touch of my one of first business site http://1jutebag.com/ with its's blog A green idea a day. I was planning to launch it in the next two weeks. However, I noticed that the tagline of my site doesn't show up correctly on the top of the window. Can any one please give me a hand?

Details: I was using "Natural Fashion Jute Bag Wholesale Site - above average quality, low minimum order quantity with affordable price." from "Setting" - "General" to "Tagline". It suppose to show up at the top of the window (as my first WordPress blog), and appear as the same text when mouse over the header area. However all I can see on the top of the window is "-1Jute Bag". It's different with the text when mouse over the header.

Has anyone had the sample problem before? what did you do to fix it? Thank you for your help!

Jian Lin, Sep 4, 2012 IP