1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress addons to add SEO tools?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Timby, Apr 5, 2011.

Hey Guys,

Bit of an odd title to formulate but I'm basically looking to add some SEO tools to my wordpress site. I came across this site: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/seo-automatic-seo-tools/ that explains a little better what I'm after.

Essentially I'm looking for some free (or paid) addons to wordpress that will add an array of SEO/IP tools to my site. Does anyone know of any good packages other than the link I have given above?

Timby, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  2. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you use the tools wordpress has built in, and knowledge about SEO instead of installing plug-ins. Wordpress in its native state supplies something like 90% of the needed SEO. With some tweaking of the theme, and previews, its possible to push the built in wordpress SEO way up there.

In short - wordpress supplies just about everything you need, learn how to use it instead of installing more stuff.

~kev~, Apr 7, 2011 IP