1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress as a "mothership" for social networks

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by HunterWoods, Oct 24, 2013.

Hello guys, thought i should just share a nice plugin i havef or wordpress.

Its called NextScripts Social Networks Auto Poster

Its faily easy to set up, even i could do it without any assistance.

Before when i made a post in wordpress, i manually had to go post it on the social medias too, wich consumed a lot of time,. now that i have the auto poster set up, i only need to add a regular wp post, and the plugin takes care of the rest. I never have to go fiddle around doing manual posting anymore, and the auto posts looks just like regular manually submitted posts.

Atattched is a screenshot of how my wp post page looks now.

wordpress.jpg

I now submit the wordpress post to 9 social media sites with one click :]

Im not the creator or earn anything from promoting this plugin, just thought i should share it, since its a kick ass plugin and saves me tons of time :]

HunterWoods, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  2. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Does it really work with Google+? Wow, not many social media management programs do that. Does this work only for WordPress? Impressive anyway, I'll check it out on the week-end.

Kianu42, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  3. HunterWoods

HunterWoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep, however i just checked my community page now, the posts seems to be automaticly flagged as spam, but i just went and approved them all, still saves lots of time than if i manually had to go add them one by one, on all other sites it works like a charm.

HunterWoods, Oct 28, 2013 IP