1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Help

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Kurt Whittingham, Aug 30, 2012.

Hello, ive decided to convert my static html website to wordpress and im really new to it

ive got the basic understanding of it but im trying to edit the side of the header, nav bar, and content and footer (ive worked out first 2) but i dont know how to edit the content.

im using user.css because i cant find the defult.css for some reason,

the theme i am using is "Arras"

if anyone can help that would be great thanks Kurt

Kurt Whittingham, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  2. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You should hire a WP Theme Developer who can convert your html website into WordPress.
    But if you don't want to hire someone, then you have to study the whole WordPress Theme system to create a theme.

pupul, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  3. AimyThomas

AimyThomas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As per pupul you need a professional wordpress developer for migrate your website into wordpress because due to some lack of programming knowledge specialty in wordpress programming you need developer
    In my point of view there are many outsourcing company available in India who provide you perfect and reliable result as per your need
    Websoftwareoutsourcing.com company India will definitely help you for all kind of wordpress customization services just contact them

AimyThomas, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  4. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try to edit the files of your WP theme manually - e.g. edit the footer.php file to edit the footer and then upload the edited file via FTP to your hosting account.

andrej, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  5. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it'll be better if you post this question at Wordpress.org forums. Plenty of theme developers are there and they may help you out.

nufox, Sep 4, 2012 IP