1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WORDPRESS: How can I implement this in WordPress?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by VorteKC, May 14, 2011.

I want a module that displays a list of items with there images and short desc. on the first page in a row. Something like this:

[​IMG]

And when a user clicks on one of the items, he is redirected to a post/page with more info about the item.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks.

VorteKC, May 14, 2011 IP
  2. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    May you are looking for a theme like this.

http://elegantthemes.com/preview/eStore/

If you need that theme to build such a site then feel free to PM me as I have a developer license for ET and can help you if needed. :)

waziuz, May 14, 2011 IP
  3. VorteKC

VorteKC Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not looking for a theme. Just a plugin. Such a plugin must exist. I would be very surprised if it didn't.

VorteKC, May 14, 2011 IP
  4. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, you might find some "estore" pluggin for WP but its not necessary that such a pluggin already exists
    I would say try the theme which "waziuz" suggested

SSC, May 14, 2011 IP
  5. VorteKC

VorteKC Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to implement an estore. My website lists lawyers. What I want is to be able to have the image and short desc. of 7-8 of the lawyers on the first page. Then when someone clicks on it, they will be sent to the post that provides more info about the lawyer.

VorteKC, May 14, 2011 IP
  6. Nanumax

Nanumax Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe you have to get a theme to do that as wordpress is pretty manages the content and processing of a site not the way its meant to display. Usually, there are free themes that display products, if u can find them than modify from there. Create the home page with ur lawyers display than create other pages about each lawyer and link it up.

Nanumax, May 16, 2011 IP