1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress + html newsletter

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by chaukar, Oct 12, 2011.

I know Google has almost an answer to everything. However I want to integrate a newsletter system in a Wordpress blog, without trying out too many things. My question is simple...
    I'm looking for a Newsletter plug-in/system that automatically integrates all my subscribers, contributors, admins, readers...etc. to the E-mail system. Also I would like to send html E-mails.
    Is there a free plug-in/script for this or maybe a cheap, but good one?

chaukar, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  2. Kevin_digital

Kevin_digital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I was learning about it last month and I got some steps to do it:
    www[.]wpbeginner[.]com[/]wp-tutorials[/]create-a-free-email-newsletter-service-using-wordpress[/]
    It has some steps to do this work. I am sure you will get the answer. It would be better to inform me after implementation.

Kevin_digital, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  3. RobV

RobV Peon

Best Answers:
    The article that was referenced above is years old. Ignore it. I think creating a newsletter from within wordpress is do-able but very much unneeded. Can you imagine how doing something like this would bloat the database, cause more potential problems as WP upgrades and well... it really isn't designed (or optimized) for newsletters.

Why not try Mailchimp? It's a free service that has multiple plugins from various developers and it's super easy to integrate and manage.

RobV, Oct 12, 2011 IP