1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress / osCommerce plug in. We need testers.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by garf90, Jun 10, 2011.

We need about 50 WordPress / osCommerce users / developers /enthusiasts to help beta test a plug-in we are developing. As the head of a company that has developed over 1000 websites (most either WP or OSC) I always wondered why there was not a quick and easy “plug-in” that installed OSC directly into a WP theme. We tested what was (and still is) out there and even we got stuck with the install and set up…and we build these things for a living…lol

So I decided to try and do something about it. I sat down with my top WordPress guy and my top osCommerce guy and we hashed out a plan to make it hopefully work where others have failed...and i think we are almost there.

We obviously are doing a free version of the plug-in which will be a fully operational osCommerce store that instantly "plugs in" to almost any Wordpress theme...si9mple as that. We will also be offering a paid version with all the “bells and whistles” The 50 testers will get the full version to test and keep. We will also upgrade your version as we bug fix.

If your interested in becoming a tester, please pm me as i dont want to paste URLs here without admin permission.

Cheers
    Garfield:

garf90, Jun 10, 2011 IP