1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Wordpress plugin] Backlinkin - A targeted backlink exchange

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by hypokill, Mar 27, 2012.

Hello all

I have currently been developing a plugin for wordpress. With this plugin you can pick a phrase of a minimum of 2 words as your keywords. Your link will be displayed every time your keywords exist within all blogs which are using the plugin. The other users links will be placed in your content in exchange though it will not overwrite pre-existing links. The more blogs that start using the plugin the more backlinks you will receive. So you will receive more targeted backlinks over time.

Install by extracting rar archive and uploading folder to plugin folder. Then activate plugin and add your keywords to backlinkin settings panel.

http://gamefreaks1234.com/download/WP-Backlinkin.rar

Enjoy

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    hypokill, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. WESMASHEDIT

WESMASHEDIT Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds promising, will check it out if I have time for it!

WESMASHEDIT, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  3. hypokill

hypokill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im glad you like the sound of it should be really interesting to see what results this can bring. Also i just wanted to add once someone chooses some keywords no other user will be able to have them. So get in quick to secure the best keywords.

hypokill, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  4. Sim007

Sim007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

These links will appear on a specific page or anywhere in the content, sidebar and etc???

Sim007, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  5. hypokill

Best Answers:
    All links are placed within your blog posts. No links will appear any where else on your blog. The aim is for each and every link to look natural. Best way for you to see it working at this early stage is to install set your keywords then write a new blog post as a test with your keywords in it. When you go to read your post you will see the keywords have been changed into a link to your site. This will not replace pre exsisting links within your content. So just set up and forget about it. Remember the more common your keywords are the more backlinks you are likely to recieve. Once we get a few more people using this i will start updating it.

Cheers

hypokill, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  6. Sim007

Sim007 Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I want to install this plugin in to the news site where I have never added any blog post i.e. so I'll have to setup a new page or category for this plugin or any of existing page can be used for this plugin?

Sim007, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  7. hypokill

Best Answers:
    Ah right all links appear within blog posts automatically. No pages will need to be created. Do you actually intend on posting articles on your blog?

hypokill, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  8. Sim007

Sim007 Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I have a news site and I want these only in a single portion not every where in the site. if it works like that then I'll definitely install this plugin.

Sim007, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  9. hypokill

Best Answers:
    Unfortunatly the plugin doesn't work like this. Though the way the plugin does work will give you a higher chance of gaining traffic from your backlinks.

hypokill, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  10. Sim007

Sim007 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, Thanks for the complete info.

Sim007, Apr 2, 2012 IP