1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress Plugin help

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bazyv2, Feb 22, 2010.

Hello guys

I have started a new funny pictures website, as watermark i used super image tools plugin, few days ago i did some modification on my blog and i was forced to delete and reinstall this plugin.

The problem is now the plugin can not be found anymore on wordpress. It was listed here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/super-image-plugin/ the owner of this plugin: http://www.pkphp.com/2008/06/08/wordpress-image-super-tools/

I need this plugin badly. Does someone of you guys have this plugin on your pc?

I have contacted the owner but still i don`t have an answer from him.

Please help me with this plugin. I don`t know where else to look for it. I had no luck with google too :(

bazyv2, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a good idea to just upload the zipped version to your plugin file then extract it from there. That way you always have a backup when you need it. Sorry I don't use that plugin. But lesson learned.

internetmarketingiq, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  3. bazyv2

bazyv2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Every time i did it this way.. but this time i installed it direclty from wordpress and i forgot to save it :(

bazyv2, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  4. cottonian_2005

cottonian_2005 Peon

Best Answers:
    The super image plugin seems to be removed from wordpress gallery. Try using nextgen plugin... It too has watermarking feature.

cottonian_2005, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  5. hyperbit

hyperbit Peon

Best Answers:
    Checking the second url you mentioned, it seems the plugin is there but the site is in some asian language

hyperbit, Mar 31, 2010 IP