1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress Review Site Plugin

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Saniuk, Jun 1, 2010.

Hi there,
    I was wondering if anyone had any recent experiences purchasing the WordPress Review Site Plugin? I bought the single site license yesterday, and after the PayPal payment went through, I was not redirected to a download link, nor sent any emails like it said I would be (I did check my spam folder as well). I contacted support, but I have not heard back from them. I know there is a new owner, but I assume it is still a functioning website, correct? Anyways, I am quite disappointed and just wanted to see if anyone has had a similar experience and gotten it resolved. If I don't hear back shortly, I will probably just start a PayPal dispute.
    Thanks,
    Jordan.

Saniuk, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  2. SeekWisdom

SeekWisdom Peon

Best Answers:
    Was you problem ever resolved? If it wasn't and you are still looking to buy a review plugin. I strongly suggest that you look at MyReviewPlugin.com It's so versatile and flexible that you will love it.

I would be happy to hook you up with massive discount when you decide to buy it. Just send me PM.

SeekWisdom, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  3. Karismapie

Karismapie Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a nice plugin if you making small review website with 5-8 products but not a plugin which allows you to scale-up.

Karismapie, Jun 19, 2010 IP