1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress search problem.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Plutonic, Nov 27, 2009.

Say I've got an article with "Test" and "Article" in the tags.

If I search for "Test", it will come up with the article in the search results.
    If I search for "Article", it will come up with the article in the search results.

But if I search for "Test Article" or "Test, Article" it says "No posts found." and just wont find it.

My question, how can I make the search results display articles if you search for more than one tag?

Plutonic, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  2. Plutonic

Plutonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Bump.......

Plutonic, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  3. s_ruben

s_ruben Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to explode your search query by delimiter " " or "," etc and then search every element of the exploding result array.

Do you know the search function of Wordpress?

s_ruben, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  4. dorothykinder

dorothykinder Peon

Best Answers:
    This is something new which i have heard from you about search criteria in Wordpress. It must have been with any conjunction terms which must be included while doing the search or we must try to know the search methodology of the Wordpress, which might be more useful for us while creating or searching.

dorothykinder, Dec 3, 2009 IP