1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Theme Error : Catchable fatal error : ASSITANCE REQUIRED !

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by DigitalForum_king, Dec 29, 2011.

Hello,Can someone tell me why am I getting this error. Click on below link to check the error :->http://www.sagardezign.com/blog/top...e/top-5-benefits-of-using-voip-phone-service/ tried deactivated the current DAILY theme and activate the basic theme and it worked fine. The page loaded the ATTACHMENT link but on switching back to DAILY theme gave same error.I also tried deactivating PLUGINS but no changes seen.PLS : someone help me out to come out of this..Regards

DigitalForum_king, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  2. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    I think there is some problem with the "functions.php' of your "daily" theme. You need to delete(need to remove the files of daily) the theme and install the theme again. Also check the plugins which "daily" theme doesn't support.

varindia, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  3. riteshsanap

riteshsanap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well according to the error
    Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/sagardez/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/daily/functions.php on line 240
    Code (markup):
    their is some part of code creating conflict at line 240 in daily themes function.php

riteshsanap, Jan 31, 2012 IP