1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress Theme That Looks Like an Email Client?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Sabrina73, Jan 15, 2014.

Do you know of a WordPress theme (or any content management system, for that matter) that looks like an email client? Or would I be better off going with another system?

I have uploaded a sample image below. I want it to have the capability that when people read a "message" or "post," that the bold goes to a normal font. Also, I want people to be able to read the post in the below window. Again, just as an email application would do.

BreakUpEmails-webTemplate.jpg

Sabrina73, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  2. Curtis Mangione

Curtis Mangione Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sabrina, I don't think you will find anything like this in a simple wordpress theme. What you are talking about is more of a webapp than a website. For something to go from 'bold' when unread to 'unbold' when clicked on involves creating user accounts and tracking what posts or emails a user has clicked on or not.

Unfortunately I think what you're looking for is more complicated than you are anticipating. What functionality are you actually looking for?

Curtis Mangione, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  3. Sabrina73

Sabrina73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response.

I guess I'm actually looking for more of the look and feel of an email client, even if I have to use something other than Wordpress. I am more interested in the design. Can you recommend a designer for this?

Sabrina73, Jan 23, 2014 IP