1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress v/s Drupal v/s Joomla

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Mikespencer, Sep 6, 2012.

?

According to you Which CMS rules the list?

Poll closed Sep 16, 2012.
  1. WordPress

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Drupal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Joomla

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
    Hey guys, I want to Write an article on the topic clash of titans WordPress v/s Drupal V/s Joomla..Can you please provide me few comparative pointers about these technologies that I can involve in my post and please tell me according to you which CMS is the best and why??

Thanks

Mikespencer, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  2. Rohit_Singhal

Rohit_Singhal Peon

Best Answers:
    In terms of CMS, WordPress ranked at first position. WordPress.com is the18th most visited website in the world with lakhs of bloggers aroundthe world. Hence blog factor is the backbone of WordPress that helpedit to setup as a successful CMS. So it is easy to achieve success inyour business on WordPress nowadays, as WordPress meets the needs ofpeople who understand digital communication. Therefore, WP had a hugenumber of audience as compared to Joomla & Drupal because theirbloggers userbases are not so giant and having a clearly definedaudience is always a benefit.

Rohit_Singhal, Sep 7, 2012 IP
    Mikespencer likes this.
  3. sangram 11

sangram 11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. WordPress is the best blogging platform available. As a CMS used in other ways than blogging, it can be a viable solution, but is not nearly as potent as Joomla or Drupal.

1. It is the easiest of all CMS to install and to use.
    2. It is not as inviting for developers as its rivals.

2. Drupal is the most powerful CMS for developers. Not all developers, but those who simply love to write code. Of all the three CMS’s, Drupal is the one that most resembles a developer platform.

1. It is ideal for developers wishing to write all the code themselves. Can be used to build ultra-fast websites.
    2. It is nerdy, lacking the accessibility of WordPress or Joomla. Targets developers rather than designers, and features rather plain themes, which cannot hope to rival with those of the competition.

3. Joomla is a mix between WordPress and Drupal. It blends the accessibility of the former with the power of the latter. Yet it’s neither as user-friendly as WordPress nor as brawny as Drupal.

1. It fits both developers and designers and has improved considerably in the last few years.
    2. It is becoming more and more user friendly, but it’s not quite there yet.

sangram 11, Sep 8, 2012 IP
    Mikespencer likes this.