1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress & Woo Commerce

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bulldogjjb4, Mar 22, 2013.

Hi,

I have volunteered my time to help out a local charity in my area, just offer them hosting and setup a wordpress site - which I have done, and it looks great! However, they are interested in selling products on their site nothing much just several items. Having a quick google I came across, which seemed to have the best ratings.

So, I've just installed it and it looks like my theme doesn't support woo commerce. Is this something that is easy to integrate? or does it require a lot of work? - because I'm not too savvy. Any help or advice would be appreciated (I'm trying to get the site launched in two weeks, so doing my best to help).

Thanks in advance for any help/advice

bulldogjjb4, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. ManuB

ManuB Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't use it but I checked it out and don't think it's that hard to integrate. I think you can do that in two weeks... but if you're having problems with the theme, I would strongly suggest switching to a more supported, customisable theme and then customise it creating a child theme of that theme to a point you like the result.

I don't know if that's too techy for you, but it's what I'd do. If you know what you're doing you can do that in way less than two weeks (In less that two days, in fact).

ManuB, Mar 24, 2013 IP