1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WORK at HOME jobs

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DmalloyComedy1, May 3, 2013.

So is their really and REAL legit work at home jobs that you can make money and not even have to work??

Or are they all just scams??
    What's a good at home job that's legit?? Any of you know

DmalloyComedy1, May 3, 2013 IP
  2. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are hundreds and hundreds of ways to make money online. You have to many ways to make money online. You have to find a certain niche that you can sell or provide services to. Market your service / product in a good way. You have to make your business / self stand out from other companies.

Greg Ramos, May 4, 2013 IP
  3. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is right, but I can make money from online until today, because I do not focus on . someone must focus on speciall thing. for example first focus on adsense or sale produck.

ktp2012, May 4, 2013 IP
  4. monique.bliss10

monique.bliss10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, legit jobs online are everywhere, in fact there are tons of legit job posting where you can apply. Now, if you look after for a work wherein you can apply but you will not work then think twice as they might be wasting your precious time. You also do not need to pay in order to get a job, all you need is only your skills and you patient to get the job done at the right due date.

monique.bliss10, May 4, 2013 IP
  5. jmjsolutions

jmjsolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are there legit work at home "jobs"? In my experience, no, not very many.
    Are their legit work at home BUSINESSES? Absolutely!
    Most people that make money online are in some type of business for themselves. They either providing a freelance service such as writing website content, search engine optimization, graphic design, web development, etc OR they are selling products (ebooks, videos, etc).
    For those of us that sell products, we either sell our own (for example, an ebook we wrote), or we can sell someone else's product. Selling other people's products, as an affiliate, is a great way to start making extra money online.

jmjsolutions, May 4, 2013 IP
  6. Oozen

Oozen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dmalloy if I were you I would not be seeking a job instead I would be seeking to start my own business. There are tons of niche businesses out there that you can do every day.

People make money so hard when it's really simple math. First pick what salary you want to make a year which will dictate how much work you have to do so lets say $40,000 to start off. All you need to do is sell 400 people X for $100 in profit out of the 7 Billion people in the world per year.

Yes you could sell things online it's a great tool to reach mass amounts of people but unless you have technical skills in seo or programming or know someone who does who will do it for you for a very low price you may find it a little harder than you think.

However there are plenty of local non technical businesses you can do without the internet.

These are just a few examples of what you could do to take control of your life by becoming your own boss.

You become a "Professional Oil Changer". This business is low in startup cost and very simple to do. All you would need is a car jack from Walmart, 2 backup support beams for added safety, and a oil pan.

With those tools you can then market your yourself to a niche market of people say the elderly who don't want to travel to the mechanics to get this done. You can change peoples oil while they are in church or at their senior citizen homes. Remember you are a convenience service that is your selling point which is why you can charge a small premium that covers your gas expense.

Lets say your profit from each job is $25 after expenses. What that means is in order to reach your goal of $100 you need to do 4 oil changes a day to equal 1 person which should take you no more than a total of 3 - 4 hours of your day if your taking your time.

So that means $100 a day x 5 = $500 a week x 2 weeks = $1000 every 2 weeks before taxes. Now if you continue that pattern your making $2000 a month x 12 = $24000. Now stay with me because I know our goal was $40000.

What your forgetting is that people need their oil changes usually every 3 months so you have to add the residual income of your existing customer base to your math. So lets say you did a great job with the work you did and had great customer service so half of those people come back to do business with you every 3 months which is usually the cycle of oil changes. That's $3000 extra every 3 months so out of year that's an additional $12000 to add to your $24000 which = $36000.

Now that's your base just working 3 to 4 hours in the morning and having the rest of your day free. The rest will come from you up selling other products and service your existing customer base may need. Those same people will eventually need their car washed, floor mats, window sun guards, air fresheners, tire pressure checks, etc...

This business is done with no degree or formal training and very little startup cost.

Now with that same math you can do any of these businesses and just use the base of $100 per person.

1. Grocery / Medication Pickup for the elderly or people without vehicles.
    2. Cleaning Service $200 per 2 to 3 bedroom apartment more for houses.
    3. Single Room Painting for $100 a pop depending on the size.
    4. Buy and Sell new and used video games just like game stop.

These are just a few ideas but there are tons of them out there. These small businesses will give you the freedom to enjoy life and the capital to expand if you which do go even greater.

Oh and don't forget taxes favors the business owner and the land owner.

Get a great CPA and they will tell you everything you can write off for taxes. You will end up keeping a large amount of the money you pay in taxes just wait and see.

It is my belief that everyone should have their own business even if it's part time to their full time so you will never be at the mercy of someone else.

Yes you have to work but only enough until you can get your own. If you have been at your job for longer than 2 - 3 years your doing it wrong.

Hope this info helps in your quest for independence.

Oozen, May 5, 2013 IP
    TonyMarket likes this.
  7. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    YOu'll have to put in effort and work hard at it, no matter what. There are no shortcuts to success!

ninjamtlt1, May 6, 2013 IP