1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Work that is Fun, easy and has moderate pay off? Or boring, high pay work?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lightless, Oct 16, 2010.

I see people (Offline and online) doing work that they have no interest in, and get no enjoyment from, and people who chase after high paying work even if it is tedious, monotonous and boring as hell.

What type of work do you prefer, and more importantly, DO (On a consistent basis)?

lightless, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  2. AlfredSiliano

AlfredSiliano Guest

Best Answers:
    Whether it is moderate pay off or high pay work. The most important for me is "I'm happy on what I'm doing." You can never count it :)

AlfredSiliano, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  3. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    I think most people will change their views over time. When your young, full of energy and starting out in life cash can be king because you have many things to be paying for (house, wedding, car, kids).

As you get later on in life and you've settled down in a house with most the mortgage paid off, your happy with a reliable family car etc etc then the cash element is not as important as quality of life.

Currently still young so plenty of saving needed

AstarothSolutions, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  4. keym4k3r

keym4k3r Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you mean by moderate and high pay. If high is say, five times more than moderate the choice is simple. Three boring years means fifteen years on moderate payment.

keym4k3r, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  5. dqtjackson

dqtjackson Peon

Best Answers:
    A job that you like and pays decent is ideal. Some people don't mind boring tedious work if it pays well.

dqtjackson, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  6. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    I love what I do and I'm getting very decent income. I can't imagine myself dong anything else than being an affiliate marketer..

Justin_Dupre, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  7. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i prefer a balance between payrate and enjoyment. i can sacrifice more of the enjoyment if i get better $$

~~~~, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  8. Fabulous

Fabulous Member

Best Answers:
    I tend to do some freelance designing and writing from time to time - it's pretty fun if you like it and it brings in some cash :p

Fabulous, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  9. webrec

webrec Member

Best Answers:
    Im all about my personal enjoyment. Money isnt everything if you arent happy. I would much rather have a job I love and be comfortable, then work a job I loath and be paid big bucks.

webrec, Oct 20, 2010 IP