1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Working online from home is great but...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vna1611, Jun 17, 2012.

The best part of working online from home is that I do not have a nagging boss and I can choose my very own work from home careers.

Yea, no more lousy bosses
    Working for someone else is nothing short of slavery today, of this I have no doubt at all. I remember the sick old days when I had to work and from the time I sat at my desk, till the time I left – never on time - as I had to work late and do extra work – my bosses were lousy and I just wanted to kick them in their – wherever my shoe could land that would hurt them the most!

But having bad bosses was a plus point for me as it motivated me to want to be independent. I just hated my job and my nagging bosses so much that I wanted to have freedom and so I started looking for computer work from home.

And this is when I began developing an interest in working online from home
    It was very frustrating for me, getting up each morning and going to work. I guess you can say that I am not the kind of person who can work under the whip and neither am I fond of the rat race. I just hate being bossed about and so I began hunting for a home business online.

But, this was not at all easy and I came across so many businesses and sadly I found out after doing a lot of research, that though there are so many work from home positions available online, most of them are just scams.

This is the biggest problem with working online from home
    When you decide to start to find work at home online jobs, as I started to do so when I decided that I no longer wanted to work, then you must be very careful as there are loads of scams online. You may find real good offers that will just tempt you and make you pull out your wallet and spend on these courses for online work from home jobs.

But watch out. You will only end up losing your money. So, before you just pull out your credit card, you have to do a lot of research and find out whether you have found legitimate make money online work. True, doing the research work and finding the right make money online at home opportunity is not easy and it will take up a lot of your time.

But it takes time and trouble working online from home
    Though it may take you a great deal of time and trouble to look for genuine internet work from home, it is better that you take the time that is required. If you do not do so, you may spend money on just another internet scam.

Because, whether you believe it or not, there are so many FAKE work from home business opportunity that are there online, no matter how genuine they may seem, they are not so. So, if you are seeking working online from home, watch-out for all the scams online.

vna1611, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  2. MonetizeScripts

MonetizeScripts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Working in home is challenge to self-discipline. There are so many temptations, it is difficult to keep productivity

MonetizeScripts, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  3. InnovusHost

InnovusHost Peon

Best Answers:
    You definitely need to be self-motivated to begin your own online enterprise. You also have great insight to other aspects of changing careers including avoiding the scammers.

InnovusHost, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For me, working at home and working at office is totally same because it is just working.

lifeplayer, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  5. Bauss

Bauss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Working at home is especially good because you can set the hours that you want to work. You don't have to worry about your boss calling you into work on the weekends.

Bauss, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    most of the 'scams' ive seen involve signing up everyone else in the same scam. There are things and opportunities that arent scams but still the majority of people wont make a living from it, or even cover the costs of starting up.

(I personally cringe everytime i hear someone starting a "webhosting company".)

matt_62, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  7. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great insights, thnx :)

vna1611, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  8. SchenkerF

SchenkerF Peon

Best Answers:
    good post! totally agree. Take your time and never give up and you'll achieve your target.

SchenkerF, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  9. itsjustbrian

itsjustbrian Peon

Best Answers:
    You have mentioned some great points. It seems working with home is far better way to working with outside. No binding, no boring at the online work sector.

itsjustbrian, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  10. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Which according to you is the best Online job for moms? If you have one i can get you a worker who can do it.

sumdor, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  11. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been working 'from home' for 3 years now. I write 'from home' since half this time I spent traveling and working at the same time. It's not easy, but it's not difficult either. You need some discipline and it can really work out well.

dojodesign, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  12. Omecken

Omecken Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As long you feel motivated I see no temptations. If you find temptations then you probably will fail, or you must soon realize your problem and deal with it.

Omecken, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  13. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great article....

MobileInternet, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  14. Pamsol

Pamsol Peon

Best Answers:
    yes it's really cool working from home because like you said no nagging boss on your case.

You will soon realize that being your own boss is not easier because if you think you can sit around doing nothing you will soon end up broke.

So you have to find the motivation and will to set your own hours and work, work, work.

Since you're working for yourself, seeing results should be paramount and if you aren't focused on your goal you could easily get sidetracked.

I love working from home though, it's easier for me this way as I also have my own offline business and in order to grow I need to supplement my income.

The beauty about online businesses is that they are still profitable even while you're sleeping :)

Pamsol, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  15. vna1611

Best Answers:
    Thnx for all your inputs :)

vna1611, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  16. aliwaji

aliwaji Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer Working from Home - to save expenses or else, having a small office where I am my own Boss, it also help but bit over in expenses.

aliwaji, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  17. vna1611

Best Answers:
    awesome...
    wish u the very best

vna1611, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  18. vna1611

Best Answers:

great -
    hope u succeed

vna1611, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  19. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is hard to do that belive me but really good in 2 things
    1- no boss
    2- work when u want
    the problem for me is sometimes i want not work lol i just work when i have not money :)

amido, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  20. onbusiness

onbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, working online from home is great. Home Business is always good job for household women, or the people who wish to work from home due to their situations. you can yield quite sum of money if you have skill and knowledge on doing online business at home. You can even run a small office or a business from your home space.

online-business.co.in

onbusiness, Jun 21, 2012 IP