1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Working together for the greater good on digg?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by NolanGrey, Jul 26, 2008.

So I've been looking at digg.com recently, and I've come to the conclusion that the only way it could be beneficial in terms of advertising is if many people digg an article together (I have, for instance, an article with one lonely digg). So this got me thinking, perhaps we could all work together, promoting each other's digg articles (assuming that we approve of such websites). Perhaps we could start a list here of digg users here, and then once we get around 100 people (maybe more, maybe less, depending on what people think of this) we can take turns doing some digging. If this has been thought of before, is looked down on, etc. then feel free to ignore this thread. If, however, this seems like a novel idea that you want to be a part of, post your digg name below, and we'll see what happens. (I'm thinking that to create order for which posts will be dugg, the order of posts in this thread will be used, so the quicker you are to post, the faster you will be dugg).

NolanGrey, Jul 26, 2008 IP