1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

World best Universities or Schools for Digital Marketing Degree

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Matt77, Apr 19, 2010.

I am interested in enhancing my skills by doing some sort of certification or masters in related to the online marketing field.

Do you have any suggestions? what do employers and companies consider as worthy certification?

Which are considered the WORLD TOP Universities/Schools where getting a Certification or Master degree in Digital Marketing?
    In Europe which would you recommend? Why?
    In America which would you recommend? Why?

Thanks in advance
    Matt

Matt77, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  2. MayaLocke

MayaLocke Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not seen any degree program that has been able to keep up with the changing algos and changes that occur in the world of IM. You are better of going to SEO conferences to learn the ropes or frequent forums/blogs that offer good info.

MayaLocke, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  3. airparker

airparker Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a few universities that now actually offer a digital marketing degree. For instance, University of Michigan-Dearborn has a great digital marketing program. For more information about other top digital marketing schools, check out my blog, <a href="http://topdgtlmktschools.wordpress.com/">digital marketing schools</a>.
    Thanks and good luck!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
    airparker, Oct 8, 2012 IP