1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

World Wide Brands Scam or legit?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by f5mtadas, Oct 12, 2010.

Hi, i've done some researches in internet for suppliers of brandname clothing and concluded that most of this suppliers are scams. The only one who doesn't look like a scam is worldwidebrands but I'm still not sure if i should buy their suppliers directory. Have anyone made business with them? Are they a legit company ?

Sorry for my english and thank you!

f5mtadas, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  2. Phooey

Phooey Active Member

Best Answers:
    From my own research, they appear to be just about the only dropshipping and wholesale supplier directory that isn't a scam. It seems like they really stay on top of their database and do a lot of research to help you decide which companies to work with.

Phooey, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  3. rofro

rofro Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a membership to World Wide Brands. They are not a scam. eBay even features them on their website, if I remember correctly.

rofro, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  4. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest I have been with the likes of salehoo etc and most will just have information where you can simply find free yourself.

I reccomend this forum > www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk

You will find everything there and being a member there for a few years now I have learnt alot.

Yup.

believer1984, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. plmerlin

plmerlin Guest

Best Answers:
    No they are not a scam but... if you are looking for $10 brand new iPod Touch you wont find any there.

If you have no experience in drop-shipping you'll learn a lot, their directory if quite good but drop-ship discount are not that high.

plmerlin, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  6. pAKM4n

pAKM4n Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of them before. No idea.

pAKM4n, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  7. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not a scam just a service to get brand name clothing to your door.

Justin_Dupre, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  8. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is World Wide Brands membership worth the fee they charge to access their directory?

muffet, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  9. astounding

astounding Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, WWB is infact the *only* true and honest list of worldwide wholesalers. IS it worth it? Are you kidding? Are you focused on the fee or the true nature of the business model?!

If just one product earns you a profit of $200, you've just covered your membership fee. So you tell me, was your fee an expense or simply a means to an end of making consistent income?

wholesalefinder.com.au is their equivalent for Australian wholesalers (who supply most of the 6figure eBay Powersellers in Australia, and large retail stores).

astounding, Apr 13, 2011 IP