1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Worldwide Brands membership fee

Discussion in 'General Business' started by muffet, Feb 28, 2011.

Has anybody paid the $299 membership fee to access Worldwide Brands database of wholesalers? Is it worth $299 membership fee? I want to find legitimate authorize wholesalers who are authorize to sell legitimate brands who drop ship. I don't want to waste my time nor money on knock-offs or what you might find in BigLots, Family Dollar or SMCorps. I want to sell quality merchandise not crap.

muffet, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i have an account with them.
    compared to other websites doing similar services i think they are good. but dont expect that every category have the best list.

webcosmo, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  3. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    So Worldwide Brand simply provides you with a list of wholesalers base on category? I'm trying to understand how their database works and whether it's worth paying $299 membership fee to access their database. For instance I'm interested in selling lingerie or baby cloth clothes, does Worldwide Brand have list of wholesalers who have access to organic clothing for babies or quality lingerie? I don't want to go out on a limb to find out that the wholesalers are marketing crap, that's really my main concern.

muffet, Feb 28, 2011 IP