1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would like to know about Social Bookmarking sites??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by travelerbynature, Aug 28, 2009.

Hi All

I would really appreciate your help........

Does social bookmarking sites help in bringing traffic to the sites......i am asking cos I am still clueless about the performance of such promotions.

Thanks in advance??

travelerbynature, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  2. sand31

sand31 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, The Social Bookmarking site is a link buildup site.In which, you can add you detail and your link in this site. When you use the social bookmarking site to link buildup. Firstly you have to create your account to publish your detail, whatever you want. after that you can send your link to bookmarking sites. You can send many links and details at one time login.By using social bookmarking site you can increase traffic in your links.
    In Social Bookmarking sites, You can create your own profile and add all the detail in it.

Thanks & Regards
    sand31

sand31, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  3. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion I get maximum traffic from Article press release and social bookmarking sites.Its a must for every site.

bluebelt91, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  4. rbucich

rbucich Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon can send significant traffic but with a very very high bounce rate so don't expect to monetize the traffic.

The StumbleUpon TOS bans "stumbling" one's own pages for promotion however.

Other similar sites can also send significant traffic but only if large numbers of people promote the page so unless it is truly unique or interesting you will notice little effect.

With a few exceptions, there is little to no true SEO value due to link redirects and nofollow

My 2 cents

rbucich, Aug 28, 2009 IP