1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would like your thoughts and opinions on this please...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Alex060985, Feb 12, 2011.

Hi all,

I am in the process of moving into the affiliate marketing niche at the moment and have decided to look at making my first step one in the direction of diet pills and weight loss.

I have started to develop a website to which i aim to do my business from but would like to know your thoughts and comments about the site as it stands at the moment.

Please remember that the site is not complete at the moment and i would also like to point out that i am not looking to add in an image logo so please don't tell me it needs one...

Any thoughts would be greatly received and if any of you out there are already in the niche and would like to offer some advice, please do! ;)

Okay, site details:

URL: www.iMeratol.com
    Link: Buy Meratol

I look forward to hearing your replies.

Thanks

Alex060985, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  2. Simon Lim

Simon Lim Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Alex,

Just had a look at the site.

It looks like it could be effective...simple, clean, not too many distractions.

I think the text should be a bit bigger though...just to make it easier to read. On the same note, make the titles bigger so it stands out more.

The 'buy now' links are way too small man. Don't hide the links...you want people to notice the links so they know exactly what they have to do to buy the stuff.

Either make it big and bold, or get some graphics done that has like a 'add to cart' button or something like that.

Other than that, it looks alright. The pictures with the articles are good, so you should stick with that strategy for the other articles as well.

Hope that helps,

Simon

Simon Lim, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I'd start a blog with the domain, get a nice image based logo made with your name 'iMeratol' create a blog post every day about weight loss. Within each post try and sell a weight loss protect so maybe a blog post maybe "How to Lose Weight in 7 Days" and you right some methods as just one half of the blog post in the second half you start to warm them up for a sale, telling how this new drug can also help them in their goal of losing weight by the time they've read the entire post they should be ready to buy the pills and put you weight loss methods into effect.

Seqqa, Feb 14, 2011 IP