1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love some feedback on this YouTube project

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Entrepreneurs In Cars, Oct 24, 2014.

Its called "Entrepreneurs in Cars" basically I mashed up two passions. Cars and hanging out with entrepreneurs. I have no plans to minitize it yet, just doing this on the side as a passion from my day to day biz

Here's the channel, I'd love to get your thoughts on the content so far:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuKqtwPO5ci5_KoZGbfl33g

Entrepreneurs In Cars, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  2. rlymike

rlymike Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Passion and entrepreneurship are a couple of passions of mine as well! Great job bringing the two together, I look forward to seeing more episodes.

rlymike, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First, I think it's a great project. If your channel grows in views, I will not be surprised if some expensive / cool car owners will start contacting you to get a video done about their cars.

Having said, however, I am wondering at what point something like expensive cars (expensive toys in general) become unimportant to a wealthy person. My hunch is if your net worth is between $1 mil - $10 mil stuff like that really matters. Afterwards is sort of like: yay, I got another expensive car...

I know people like Jay Leno still collect cars, but I don't think they do so to show off. It's more like an investment / hobby for them.

qwikad.com, Oct 26, 2014 IP